Illyria’s production of Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Illyria’s production of Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice is coming to Holsworthy!
This open-air production of Pride & Prejudice will be in Badock Gardens, Holsworthy on Saturday 12 August at 6:30pm.
In a whirlwind of balls, dinners and very eligible officers, Lizzy Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy stand alone as the only sane, thoughtful people – and they hate each other! Or do they? Can she see beyond his pride, and can he overcome her prejudice, in order to achieve happiness?
If your idea of Jane Austen is stuffy costume drama then this sparkling adaptation may make you change your mind. Bring a picnic and have a ball as the irrepressible Illyria sharpen their claws to bring you Jane Austen at her vibrant, bitchy best!
Running time (approx): 2hrs 20min (inc 20 minute interval).
Suitable for ages 8+
- Tickets are available online or via the box office 01805 624624. 5% booking fee applies across all payment methods.
- Tickets are also available on the gate (card or cash). 5% booking fee applies.
- People with access needs are welcome to a free ticket for their carer/assistant. Please call the box office on 01805 624624
- Every 11th ticket is free for group bookings. Available via the box office on 01805 624624
- Ticket holders enjoy free access to the gardens two hours before 6.30pm/7pm performances and one hour before earlier performances. (Or earlier for pre-show drama workshop ticket holders)
- Most performances last approx 2 hours with a 20 minute interval
- Minimum ages are advisory only. Please use your discretion.
- No seating is provided. Please bring low-back seating and/or blankets,
- An area for people on blankets is reserved at the front.
- If you wish to be socially distanced please sit towards the rear or sides of the audience area
- Performances start at the stated time so please arrive in good time to take your seats